A fantasy Creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet?

2 posters

Go down

How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet? Empty How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet?

Post  Admin Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Right now Danuel is in the forest, though maybe you aren't done with his history yet, since we still don't know when he was a mercenary. If he is now in the city (which isn't located or named, but is probably either on one of the rivers or on the lake), and Sandruhoe is in the scrub they aren't near each other. So one of them or both of them must move to another place where they can meet. What do you suggest?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ancient-chronicles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet? Empty RE. meating

Post  ajasd Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 am

i think i will just finish danuel´s story (which need´s a lot still). then we can work out how they meat. i mean there is a lot of possibilyties. maybe danuels guard of mercenariews was hired to a city wery close to you? i think we should work it out when background for our character´s are done

ajasd

Back to top Go down

How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet? Empty Re: How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet?

Post  Admin Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:20 pm

OK. Get Danuel done. I'll think of more for Sandruhoe also. Since the area where Sandruhoe lives is desolate, there are no cities there, only a few scattered small market villages. But there might be another reason for Danuel's mercenary's to come there. I had a vague idea that the old man who was in the beginning of the Sandruhoe story had discovered gold and told only Mayjda, Sandruhoe's mother about it. Before dying Mayjda told Sandruhoe. Maybe Sandruhoe will take a gold object to market to trade and people will be suspicious and some problems arise which may bring the mercenaries there to stop the disputes.
Do you think that will work?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ancient-chronicles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet? Empty Re: How will Danuel and Sandruhoe meet?

Post  ajasd Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 pm

sure sound´s good. that could be a reason i mean there could be a lot of reasons for them to meet. well figure something out, but again im in berlin right now. i don´t have enough time to write alot

ajasd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down